These days obtaining a mortgage is not as simple and straight forward as it used to be. More and more people are choosing letting a property as an option that best suits their needs right now. Our objective is to minimize the level of risk involved and to maximise the rental income of your property.
Once you’ve made the decision to let with McGuirk Beggan Property, we will offer the following:
- Carry out a market appraisal and provide a written valuation.
- Advise on presentation of the property and best way to maximize rental income.
- We work with a fully qualified maintenance team who can advise you on any property improvements
- A distinctive ‘To Let’ sign board, strategically placed to gain the most attention.
- Promoting your property on several key property websites including myhome.ie, daft.ie, mcguirkbeggan.ie, property.ie, irishtimes.com, yahoo, RTE, eircom.net and let.ie.
- We arrange and conduct all viewings with perspective tenants.
- We require sufficient references from potential tenants to include employers, previous landlords and PPS numbers. These references are fully checked and verified.
- Preparation and execution of tenancy agreement.
- Transfer all utilities in the tenants name, take meter readings and finalise accounts.
- Ensure the tenant pays 1 month’s security deposit and 1 month’s rent in advance.
- Set up a standing order into the landlords account.
- Complete registration form for PRTB – registration fee is €90.
- BER certificate is required by the landlord from the 1st of January 2009