Property Management South Dublin
As an owner of an investment property, you want to ensure that your investment has long term rental and capital growth. McGuirk Beggan Property believes the key to this success is to provide a personal and professional approach, ensuring that the whole management process is made simple and effective for you. Our full management service takes the hassle out of renting a property.
When you decide to use McGuirk Beggan Property as your management agent, we will provide the following service:
- Be the first point of contact for your tenant.
- Check tenants in and out of property.
- Collect rent on a monthly basis.
- Provide monthly and annual statement of account with breakdown of all expenses if required.
- Dealing with all repairs and maintenance through a network of trusted and professional tradesmen. All potential costs above €100 require landlord approval.
- We undertake quarterly inspections of each property.
- Arrange renewal contracts.
- We will carry out a full inspection on the property once the tenants vacate and provide you with any recommendations. If damage has been caused beyond normal wear and tear, the cost of the repair is deducted from the security deposit.