- Three bedroom end of terrace in excellent decorative condition
- Dishwasher/Washing Machine/Cooker/Microwave
- Fully tiled bathroom with electric shower
- Off street parking / Sunny rear garden
- Close to amenities
- The property has been recently renovated & upgraded
- Timber floors
- Built in wardrobes in two of the bedrooms
- Gas fired central heating
- €1,150 per month
We are delighted to bring this bright three bedroom property on Errigal Road, Drimnagh to the market. The property is surrounded by a host of local amenities including, shops, schools, bus stops and local watering holes! Inside you will find three good sized bedrooms, living room, separate dining room, kitchen and bathroom. The property has recently been renovated and upgraded. There is a sunny garden to the rear with a small garden shed and off street parking to the front. The property also benefits from a side entrance and gas fired central heating.
We highly recommend viewing.
Travelling from the City Centre turn right after Our Lady`s Children`s Hospital onto Errigal Road. Continue straight through the lights to the end of the road and the house is on the left hand side.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.