- 3 bedroom terraced property in excellent condition
- Off street parking
- Ample attic storage space
- Close to all local amenities
- Ready for immediate occupation
McGuirk Beggan is thrilled to present to the market this lovely 3-bedroom terraced home that is in excellent condition throughout to the rental market. Ideally located in this mature and settled location within a few minutes` walk to a host of local amenities; and it is also in very close proximity to The Orwell Shopping centre & Ashleaf Shopping centre. There is a wide selection of highly regarded secondary and junior schools at hand, making this a deservedly popular area. Dublin city centre is easily accessible via a frequent and dependable bus service.
The accommodation comprises entrance porch, entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, 3 bedrooms (2 double & very generously proportioned single/small double), bathroom. There is additional storage space in the attic, which is fully floored.
To the front of the property there is off street parking. There is a walled rear garden which is laid in lawn.
Early viewing is highly recommended.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.